Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009

So this week has gone by super fast we have learned a lot this week too. We are working on the second lesson we actually taught it the other day...it was pretty cool. Last night we sang good-bye to a pretty cool district upstairs that was really cool. Our district is pretty cool and so is the other one that's half Tulsa and half Vegas-west.....We had the chance to go to the temple this morning and it was really neat. I love being there its the greatest feeling. Its hard to believe that I only have a week left here...I'm getting very excited to get out to the real mission and teach real people....also to have regular food and Mtn. Dew!! Sorry I couldn't call on Sunday mom. I LOVE YOU though. I should be able to call from the airport next Wednesday so you should hear from me then...It will be from Denver that I call... well gotta go, my laundry is almost done.
Love,
Elder Grigg

No comments:

Post a Comment